Nikko Chemicals is dedicated to cutting-edge research and development, and actively participates in all major scientific and academic events in Japan and globally.
In 2009, Nikko Chemicals received a podium award at the IFSCC Congress in Melbourne, Australia for the presentation entitled "Blocking of epidermal-dermal cross-talk through strengthening of intracellular ROS scavenging capability".
- We regularly participate in the scientific events of the following organizations, among others:
- The Japanese Cosmetic Science Society
- The Society of Cosmetic Chemists of Japan
- The Society for Investigative Dermatology,
- The International Congress on Photobiology,
- The Pharmaceutical Society of Japan,
- The Society for Photoaging Research.