Following the declaration of a State of Emergency by the Governor of Tokyo, Nikko Chemicals will be continuing and extending our operations with all employees working from home in order to ensure the safety of both our employees and our valued customers.
1. Please take note that these measures will be in place from the 9th of April 2020 until the 31st of May 2020.
2. Affected branches: Tokyo Main Office, Osaka Branch, Nagoya Branch, and the Fukuoka Sales Office
3. Contact us
As mentioned above, all Nikko Chemicals employees will be working from home during this period. To contact us, please use the following email address, respective Division representative email addresses, or the contact information listed on our respective business cards, as we will be temporarily discontinuing inquiries through our main telephone number. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and seek your kind understanding and cooperation.
4. Inquiries: Sales Division (International): email@example.com
5. Regarding postal goods, we seek your kind understanding that it might take longer than usual to receive and check items.
6. Please note that orders and product shipping are operating as per normal.
1st May 2020
Nikko Chemicals Co., Ltd.
General Affairs Division