Following the State of Emergency as declared by the Japanese Government, Nikko Chemicals will be continuing our operations with as many employees working from home as possible in order to ensure the safety of both our employees and our valued customers.
1. Please take note that these measures will be in place from the 12th of July 2021 until the end of the State of Emergency period.
2. Affected branches: Tokyo Main Office, Osaka Branch, Nagoya Branch, and the Fukuoka Sales Office
3. Contact us
As mentioned above, majority of Nikko Chemicals employees will be working from home during this period. To contact us, please use the following email address or the contact information listed on our respective business cards, as we will be temporarily discontinuing inquiries through our main telephone number. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and seek your kind understanding and cooperation.
4. Inquiries: Sales Division (International): email@example.com
5. Regarding postal goods, we seek your kind understanding that it might take longer than usual to receive and check items.
6. Please note that orders and product shipping are operating as per normal.
9th July 2021
Nikko Chemicals Co., Ltd.