NIPPON SURFACTANT INDUSTRIES CO., LTD.
The company provides special chemicals, such as surfactants, to several markets, including cosmetics, food products, toiletries, pharmaceuticals, and textiles, through Nikko Chemicals. Our unique technology also allows us to produce emulsifiers and solubilized formulations for cosmetics and bath additives. By providing outstanding materials that can only be realized with our unique technology, they contribute to the physical and mental well-being of their customers.
- Company name
- Nippon Surfactant Industries Co., Ltd.
- Shizuo Ukaji, CEO
- July 20, 1956
- 100 million yen
- 180 employees
- Business details
- Manufacture of raw materials for cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, food and other industries
- Main Products
- Surfactants, Vitamin Derivatives, Oily Materials and Functional Materials, Preparation Bases
- Licenses for Manufacturing
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing license, Food additives manufacturing license, Feed additive manufacturing license
- WEB SITE
- Please contact us through the Inquiry Form.
1-4-8 Nihonbashi Bakurocho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103-0002 Japan
TEL. 81-3-3662-0378 FAX.81-3-3664-4131
7-14 Hiraidekogyodanchi, Utsunomiya, Tochigi 321-0905 Japan
TEL. 81-28-661-6121 FAX. 81-28-663-0426
1844 Kamiishigami, Otawara, Tochigi 324-0037 Japan
TEL.81-287-29-2581 FAX. 81-287-29-350